Hi! I’m Gina
I’m just a girl trying to learn from life. I have lived 44 years of it so far. I still have a lot to learn. Here’s just a few things about me:
• I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, and have spent most of my adult life here too (I spent two summers in Utah and just over a year in Venezuela in my 20’s).
• I am the oldest of three children and am an auntie to five adorable children (soon to be six). We all still live within 60 miles from the home we grew up in, where our parents still live.
• When I was a little girl, I wanted to grow up to become a mother, a Rockette, a writer and a teacher. I’m still working on these, although unless they change some of the requirements, I’ll have to say goodbye to the Rockette goal.
• I love creativity in all its forms, and you can usually find me in some sort of creative endeavor, whether it’s one of my standard go-tos, like crochet or cooking, or learning something new.
• I’m an introvert but I love people. I have a sensitive heart and am learning to be better at boundaries.
what about you?
Tell me a little about yourself…where do you live, what do you love?